Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Locked my Keys Inside my Car, Again.


This website has other people like me who have locked their keys inside the car. Some stories are worse, and others are just bad days like mine. I was looking for other people who share my pain, and found it here. heres mine.

I woke up late; the day was already going downhill. Then, I went to take a shower; I dropped my wallet into the toilet. I should have known by then that this was foreshadowing how the rest of my day was heading… straight down the toilet.

When I get to class we had an exam that I swore I thought was going to be on Wednesday, but as my luck on the day it was moved to Monday. After the exam, I headed right over to Urban Outfitters, so that I could return a dress for a smaller size. I went in with high hopes, and after twenty minutes of listening to the cashier talk to five different stores; I left with a lesser dress I knew wasn’t going to be liked.

I reach for my door handle and see a sparkle in the corner of my eye--"the keys!" I yelled at myself.

I almost snapped; I almost cried--because this was the second time in the same month that I had locked my keys inside a car. "When will I learn?" I cried out in frustration.

 I tried everything I could think of: I tried to push the windows down to see if it would give. I even googled how to break into a car, but was pointless because it said I needed a Slim Jim. I scouted the whole downtown area for a police officer. The only thing I ended up getting was my forehead sun burnt, and I spent 45 dollars to get someone to open it--money well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment